Common sense, but overlooked pieces of advice on how to grow a business. Check these out to decide whether any of them could become growth-growing points in your business.
* Find an edge over competition. Look at your industry’s biggest cost and time constraints and focus on those areas of your business.
* Describe your business in 1-2 words. Own a phrase that illustrates your product or service. Then Google it to see if you have chosen the right one.
* Focus on one measurable priority for your company, not a dozen. For 90 days, focus on one problem area of your business.
* Control your cash flow. Construct a business model that fuels your growth without the need for outside financing.
* Use blogs, white papers, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter to align your marketing materials with the phrase you own.
* Make changes faster. The fastest-moving companies huddle daily to drive their priorities.