1. Leadership skills – he put together a great team for his campaign and motivated his people all the way.
2. Never give up, believe in yourself, even if you have no reason to do so, polls did not always predict Obama as a winner.
3. Presentation skills – Obama is one of the most eloquent and self-confident speakers I have ever seen. Practice!
4. Social media marketing – get away from ads to building online communities, just like Obama did.
5. Viral marketing – get everyone talking and singing about you. Where are you now, Obama girl?
6. If you can’t get to young consumers otherwise, send them a text message or an email- speak their “love language”.
7. Go to gym and play some ball – relieve your stress, basketball plays big part in Obama’s life.
8. Buy some nice clothes and look sharp – I loved Obama’s suit on election night!
9. Supportive spouse or partner is always a blessing – keep your spouse and partner happy. Have you noticed the smile on Michelle Obama’s face?
10. Humble beginnings don’t always mean humble lives – with hard work, passion and dedication small business owners can beat the odds, just like Obama did.